Shop Our Best Selling Canvas Stretcher Bars
Premium quality photos on canvas prints from CanvasChamp
Buy With Confidence
We love all the Canvases we have received from CanvasChamp!
We Want You To Love The Product You Get, Not Just Like It. 90 Days Return Window
CanvasChamp The "Champion" Of Home Decor Printing
Join 1000's of other customers who've experienced our excellent products and friendly customer service in preserving their memories
Lighting Fast Shipping
Top Notch Customer Services
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
High Quality Materials
Canvas Stretcher Bars
Can't find a way to let out your self-expression? Does the artist inside you feel trapped? Do you know what you are missing from your art collection? A stretcher bar! Stretcher bars will let you stretch the canvas to meet your artistic requirements. These bars, made from Kiln Dried Pine, a strong and sturdy wood with rounded edges, will ensure your artistic expression shines through.
Find Canvas Stretcher Bars to Create Your Own Canvas Stretcher Frame
When you need to add a touch of personalization, there is only one canvas with the ability to make that happen. Stretcher bars can fit any canvas, even a printed canvas. You can purchase smaller or taller stretcher frames depending on the type of canvas you are working on.
The dependable stretcher bars constructed using Kiln Dried Pine, and due to the wood's sturdiness, your canvas will stay put. Use the shorter wooden frames for canvas and the taller wooden frames for floater frames and gallery wraps. You have the choice from choosing a wide range of stretcher bars prepared by our expert designers.
Your choice of stretcher bar should also depend on its height and riser height. The riser height refers to the difference between the top edge and the wide flat top. Selecting the right height of the riser is essential, as it determines the distance between the canvas and wide top face. Go for a higher riser if the material you are using to create your artwork sags after a while.
Stretcher Bars are available in 3 variants, Light(0.72"), Medium(1"), Heavy (1.4"). For bigger sizes we suggest going with the thicker bars. All quality backed with 100% satisfaction guarantee as on all products by CanvasChamp.
Since an artist wants to display their artwork, they need the most optimal support for their canvas, one that withholds with time, and stretcher bars is what comes to mind. Using Kiln Pine Wood, our designers ensure that they only pick the best and unknotted ones from the stock. The edges of the wood are rounded to provide you with a tighter and smoother frame for the canvas.
The roundness of the edges has two other benefits. First, it permits you to see and get clear edges on canvases with exact borders, and second, it enables the canvas to carefully weave over the stretcher bar instead of snapping over a sharp edge, which could result in a damaged canvas. The durability of the stretcher bar is achieved by joining the corners of the frame with v-nails and glue.
The stretcher bar is available in sizes, Light(0.72"), Medium(1"), and Heavy (1.4"). The prices of the stretcher bar per strip vary as well depending on its length, ranging from 8 to 50. The variation in length and size will help you fulfill your canvas requirements, as you will able to find the perfect stretcher bar to display your creativity to people.
- Q: Hello,Are staples enough to hold the stretcher bars together as a frame or do you suggest using something else as well?Thank you,AndieA: Greetings! The stretcher bars are made a such a way that you just need to assemble them by putting the edges in the space provided. It'll be enough to hold them for the use and you will need no adhesive or staple to hold them. Please let me know if I can assist you any further. Kind regards, John Canvas Champ
- Q: I have a 24x36 canvas print; plans are to order 1" 22x34 frames bars. Q-how do I assemble the frame; do I need to buy nails and glue?Q-how do I attached the canvas print to the assembled frame, staple glue and tacks?Thank youBrett HartA: Hello Brett, Thanks for getting in with us. If you have a frame with you then you can order a rolled canvas print from us for the respective frame. If you have the canvas print with you then you can order stretcher bars from us with the respective sizes. Now once you receive the wooden bars, you need to attach the corners together with a bond. Once the frame is ready, you need to stretch the canvas on it, fold it from the corners and staple it on the back side. You can find many videos on youtube on how exactly stretch the canvas on a wooden frame. For further queries please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks
- Q: I need stretcher bars for a canvas painting of 40x60 inches. Would you be able to send this size bars?A: Dear customer, Greetings! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that we have three set of stretcher bars with us, 0.72" deep, 1" deep and 1.4" deep. The smallest available size that we can make is 3" and the largest will be of 50" of length. We cannot go make stretcher bars above 50" of length. Kind regards, John Canvas Champ
- Q: where is a cross section showing width and depth?A: Dear Customer, Greetings! Thank you for getting in touch with us, If you want to see the depth and width of the stretcher bar please follow the given link and you will see the photos showing the details of the stretcher bars. https://www.canvaschamp.com/accessories/stretcher-bars Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. Kind regards, Mike, Canvas Champ. .
- Q: I have a client that wants his commission to measure 24"x 60". Can you make the stretcher all assembled and shipped to me? I can stretch the canvas.A: Hello there, Greetings! Please know that we do not offer that big size in blank canvas print as per the chat communication, but you can find all the details of the blank canvas from the link provided below. https://www.canvaschamp.com/accessories/blank-pre-stretched-canvas Thanks, Ronnie Canvas Champ
- Q: Don't I need a cross bar to support stretcher bars???Especially for big size canvases?????Can't find any cross bars. Please, let me know why.A: Dear customer, Greetings! Thank you for writing the query to us, Please know that we do have the stretcher bars and we do send our canvases with the back support, so you need to order it online for the additional bar to make the support of your canvas while placing an order for stretcher bars. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. Kind regards, Mike, Canvas Champ. .