Our Metal Prints Offer Fantastic Qualities
Print your best photos and showcase vivid colors on metal prints
Make a lasting impression when you order prints on aluminum. Create a display that is better than the original photo. Our process begins with our white matte aluminum and is made to show true, rich, vibrant colors. Our metal printing process gives your photos more depth, sharper contrast, and deeper color saturation than traditional photo printing.
Durable Beyond Belief
Great Print Quality
Latest Technology Innovation
Alternative to Traditional Print
Reasons to Choose Metal Print Photos
We can think of a few!
- Fade and yellow resistant
- We provide the best quality printing
- Sharper details, cleaner edges
- Affordable no matter your budget
- Vibrant, rich colors
- Choose original, sepia or gray scale
- Choose a frame or go frameless
- Available in glossy finish
- No photo surface protection needed
- Many hanging options available
- These prints last forever and nearly indestructible
Tough Frames for a Solid Look
Metal prints capture everyone's attention with their striking color saturation, sharper contrast, and amazing depth. Choose a frameless option for a modern setting, or choose one of our quality frames to match your personal decor. We offer a wide variety of hanging and framing options for you to enjoy the fun of adding stylish artwork to your rooms.
Ready to display your photos printed on metal
Brown Golden Frame
Filter Effects to Try On Our Metal Prints
Okay, you’re ready for the next step and want to customize your images. We offer three photo color effects: original, sepia and gray scale. We use the latest technology and guarantee your photos will not only be rich in color but will last a lifetime. If you are not sure what effect you’d like on your metal photos, compare the samples below.
Your metal photo print will shine with natural brilliance, look amazingly dynamic, blow away the concept of durable by lasting a lifetime and never-never-never fade. So when you prefer the look of an original photo, choose our original effect option and enjoy a metal print with dramatic effect.
Create a vintage and long lasting impression when you use the sepia color effect on your custom metal photo print. Sepia is a beautiful reddish-brown effect that gives your photos an antiqued look; It has even been known as a romantic filter.
Our gray scale color effect is so much more than "black and white." This option takes advantage of every shade of the color imaginable, replacing the colors with an equally intense gray shade.
From pure white to total black and every color between, each color presents its own intensity which results in varying degrees and shades of gray.
Metal Prints Hand-built to Perfection
It doesn't get better than this: durable and low maintenance!
We offer a white surface for your metal prints because it enhances and brightens your photos. It creates more depth, color saturation, and sharper contrast. The white surface is to go-to choice for everything from portraits to candid’s and will provide an amazing final product with a real WOW! factor.
Glossy finishes enhance the depth, saturation, and contrast provided with the white surface. The glossy finish is the photographer's choice for outdoor and nature shots, everyday snaps, and any photo with vibrant colors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How are Metal Picture Prints Made?A: Metal picture prints are created using a process called dye sublimation. There is also a traditional method in which photo printing is done directly on the metal surface but it can get damaged or scratched off easily. With dye sublimation, the photo is infused directly as a hard coating to give longevity to the photo and protects it from any harm. As a result, a stunning art piece from your very own photos is created depicting vibrant colors and a unique depth is given to the subjects in the photos.
- Q: How to Hang Metal Photo Prints?A: There are many options given in hardware by different companies. At CanvasChamp, you can find options such as front mount, back mount, easel back and easel stand available to showcase your photos on metal prints.
- Q: What are Metal Printing Exactly?A: Custom metal prints are simple to understand from the term itself. They are photos that are printed on a metal sheet particularly an aluminum sheet. They present your photos in a modern and aesthetic way with high-definition clarity of the photos.
- Q: How Big can Metal Photo Prints be?A: It depends upon where you get them done from but CanvasChamp provides metal photo prints as large as 39”x39” and as small as 5”x7”. Large metal prints are perfect if you want to cover up a wall at one go but with small ones, you can arrange them to create an art gallery on one wall!
- Q: Can Metal Photo Print be Framed?A: Actually, you don’t need a frame around custom metal photo prints as they are scratch-proof and water-resistant. Plus, metal photo prints stand out better with the color-popping effect if left unframed. But, if you want frames on it despite the suggestion then no worries - CanvasChamp offers border frames on metal prints.
- Q: How to Clean Metal Photo Printing?A: You might think that since metal prints are made of metal (aluminum), cleaning it with water will make it rust over time. But, that’s not true. Since the metallic prints are water-proof, you can easily clean them with a damp cloth or a dry cloth and an all-purpose cleaner. You can directly spray the cleaner on the surface without any fear and wipe it off clean. Although, just because we say they are water-resistant, that doesn’t mean you can watch it off with a hose or immerse it in water. Only the part of your photos is water-proof, the rest isn’t.
- Q: How Long do Metal Photo Prints Last?A: Since high-quality metal prints are water-proof, they can typically last for 40 years no matter how carelessly you handle them. If you handle well, then you can add ten more years to the already lifespan mentioned of it.
- Q: Can you Hang Metal Photo Printing Outside?A: Yes, you can! You always wanted to hang art outdoors of your home, right? Well, metal prints will fulfill your wish to hang your favorite art in the garden, patio, swimming pool or even the yard. But make sure you don’t end up hanging it in a way where it directly meets the sunlight. There are chances that the lifespan of the photos on metal prints might get reduced due to it.
- Q: I wanted to know if you had the option to print one picture split on 3 pieces of metal? Total width of 50" x whatever depth to keep the ratio (so my picture doesn't look stretched out).A: Yes, we sure can do a 3 panel split of a picture on metal, acrylic and canvas prints. Please send us the image on firstname.lastname@example.org and our design team will suggest you a size suitable to the image and ratio.
- Q: I recently purchased a print and received the pieces to hang it but I didn't get any instructions on how to hang it. Can you direct me where I would find how to use the mechanisms?A: Dear Customer, Greetings! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please help me with the order number so that we can assist you further on this. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with. Kind regards James Canvas Champ