Decorate Your Home With Custom Canvas Prints
Memories For A Lifetime
Transform your photos into personalized wall decor for your home or office space with our museum quality canvas prints. We make it easy to design your canvas and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your creation.
What Kind of Photos Can be Printed on Canvas?
Choose high-quality photos that feature centered subjects, high resolutions, and clear backgrounds. Images from your smartphone or social media are perfect for small photo canvases, while higher resolution photos like those from digital cameras are perfect for larger canvas prints.
Our custom canvas prints Are Easy to Order
If you can click a button, you can design your own photo canvas print
- Simply click on the “Upload Photos” button below to get started.
- We’ll walk you through your options every step of the way from designing through checkout.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction with your canvas prints and offer a lifetime warranty on each print. Our prints are created with professional printing technology and coated with a protective, scratch-resistant UV laminate to ensure they last for years to come.
Next Stop - Canvas Prints Thickness
Thin Wooden Frame (0.75”)
For lightweight displays, our canvas frames of ¾” made from kiln-dried pine wood can easily hang on one or two nails on the wall.CREATE YOUR CANVAS
Thick Wooden Frame (1.5”)
Choose 1½” thick wooden frames from us if you are opting for large-sized canvas prints for a life-like display of your best moments.CREATE YOUR CANVAS
OUR CANVAS PRINTS ARE STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL. JUST LIKE YOU.
The best part about our custom canvas prints?
Our prints come with a 99+ year warranty, which means you can happily pass on your best photos on canvas as an heirloom for generations. Alongside the quality guarantee, we give a 100% money-back guarantee if there is anything that you end up not liking about your custom canvas prints.
Artists, interior designers, professional decorators, and pretty much everyone who has an impeccable taste with decor need a printing medium to stand the test of time. Custom canvas prints allow you to personalize your pictures on our easy-to-use photo editing tool through which you can preview how the images will look on the prints.
Why and how do we offer top-notch canvas prints at such a low price?
CanvasChamp produces almost 40,000+ canvas photo prints and other products daily to fulfill orders across the globe. Due to managing the production of photo products in such high volume, we are able to offer canvas wall art at a low price. This allows our customers to take advantage of the best customizing options a company like ours can offer.
What method is used to stretch a frame?
Unlike other canvas print providers online, who offer machine-led canvas stretching, we believe that doing things the old-school way makes for a better product. We hand-stretch canvas across all our frames to give you the best quality display for your photos.
Which type of wood do we use for printing?
At CanvasChamp, our stretcher bars are made from kiln-dried pine wood sourced from sustainable wood forests. It is a strong wood that can hold any size of canvas material firmly on it. The edges are rounded, perfect for the canvas to engulf the wooden frame in a pleasing way..
Which type of canvas we use for printing?
We use a poly-cotton canvas material for printing your photos on canvas because it is more textured than the standard paper used for photo printing. This material is particularly suited for art reproductions or as a way to make your photos look museum-quality.
Many companies claim to use 100% cotton canvas material, which we think is not the right material to last for a long time. Here’s why:
- Cotton is termed as a breathable material, which means it is prone to ripping and getting worn quickly. Durability is not cotton’s biggest strength, whereas polyester’s elastic traits make it more durable as a canvas material.
- Because 100% polyester can get sticky with any kind of perspiration brought on it, using just polyester canvas would make the photos look like they are printed on plastic.
- 100% cotton canvas is expensive and requires high maintenance, while 100% polyester canvas is cheap but doesn’t enhance pictures very well.
- To get the best of both worlds, we combine polyester and cotton to make the canvas wrinkle-free, lightweight, and low-maintenance.
Which type of printers & inks do we use for printing?
We work with the latest HP Latex printers and HP Latex inks to produce consistent results. With reliable performance, we believe in minimizing waste and downtime. By using HP's Latex printers, we sharpen the quality of any of your photos with a rich and vibrant color with HP Latex inks' help. The inks are designed with the environment in mind, which requires no special ventilation or hazard labels.
100% Quality Guarantee Of Custom Canvas Prints
We use industry-leading machines and the best in the world coating and finishing process; this allows us to stand 100% behind our product. We offer across our product lines a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We manufacture more than 2 million orders on average and deliver them across the globe each year. And we have been doing that for the last five years, meh, no big deal.
We even offer the lowest prices despite creating premium quality products, and we are proud of it! If you find lower prices from someone else on the same products, we give an additional 10% discount to match the lowest price!
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we will do everything we can to get that smile back on your face. We want you to feel at ease and confident that the product you would be receiving would be world-class and a stunning piece of art.
Even if we hear a ‘meh’ from you on the product received, we will either refund you the entire amount or reproduce it again - for free! Also, we process refunds within seven days of receiving your returned product (if needed) or seven days after your initial complaint (if a return isn’t required).
- Comes With Love-It Guarantee
- Premium quality canvas prints
- More than 4,000,000 happy customers and still counting
- Buy With Confidence
- Fast Delivery Anywhere in the USA
- Quick Customer Support Service
- Lowest Prices We Guarantee
Our only mission is to help you relive your best moments in a classy way. That’s why we are constantly available to you through our 24x7 customer support and strive to solve every problem you face with our products.
If you receive this item defective or damaged, we will negotiate a partial refund to you or reproduce it for free, and will give the gift as compensation. If you find any other company offering a lesser price, then we will match the price and offer an additional discount of 10%. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1 (800)-(993)-0992 for any queries.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Canvas Prints
- Q: I am interested in getting a canvas print shipped directly to my client (I am a graphic designer). Do you offer blind shipping? Thank you.A: Hello there, Thank you for reaching us, Yes we do the shipping directly to the customer without our company logo and it is called drop ship and please know that when you are choosing the drop ship option we will make sure not to put anything like the costing or any information of the company as well. You can let us know once you place the order so that we can put your logo there on the print, Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. Kind regards, Mike, Canvas Champ.
- Q: I am interested in dropshipping to customers? Do you have a reseller program? Can I get some idea of shipping cost? Do you ship internationally?A: Hello , Yes we do ship internationally. Please contact us for a quote. For AU and CA , please visit our websites Canvaschamp.com.au and Canvaschamp.ca. We do dropship and have an excellent reseller program.
- Q: Can I make canvas' with just texts/quotes/sayings and no picture?A: Hello, Thanks for getting in touch with us. Yes you can definitely get a Canvas print made with just texts/quotes and no picture. Please email us your further details on email@example.com. Thanks
- Q: Do you apply an archival, UV protective coating to the canvas?A: All products come with a default UV protected ink and coating on it.
- Q: What goes on the sides of my canvas?A: For the edges you can select a solid color (color border) / have the original image extended( Image wrap )/ have the edges mirrored. •Color Border : We add a solid color for the wraps. •Image wrap: Image extends and gets wrapped around the edges. •Mirror Wrap: We select 0.75"/1.5" (depending on the frame thickness) from the edge and take a mirrored/reflected copy of selection for the wrap.
- Q: Does the final work on canvas looks like a canvas or a plastic? Most canvases I have seen they look more like a plastic than anything else. Is that the case here?A: Hello Diana, Greetings! Thank you for your email, Please know that we use the museum quality canvas and it is POLYCOT canvas and it consists of 70% Cotton & 30% Polyester, so it won't look like a plastic, So please let us know if you need more help in order to place this order. Thank you, Mike Canvas Champ.
- Q: Can you make a color picture into black and white? Also can you make a color picture black and white and leave one thing in color? Is there an extra charge for this?ThanksA: Hello. Thanks for getting in touch with us. Yes we can definitely add a black and white effect to your colored picture. If you want just some portion of the artwork in color and the rest in black and white then it can be very well done. Please email us your details on firstname.lastname@example.org and our design team will work on it and send you a mock up proof for your approval. Thanks
- Q: How do I maintain my photo canvas prints?A: Here are a few tips for preserving your custom canvas prints. Hang print indoors out of direct sunlight to preserve color quality. Excessive exposure to humidity can invite mold or mildew to grow so be sure to hand in a cool, dry area. Periodically dust with a soft cloth or feather duster.
- Q: Do you offer laminate protection for custom canvas prints?A: Yes! To add a laminate protection to your canvas art, please walk through the steps in designing your canvas. At the end of the design process, in the “Options” category, you will see a checkbox for lamination. Please be aware that there is a nominal fee for lamination.
- Q: What does it mean "LAMINATION" when I check out. I know it is optional but would like to know what it means.A: Dear Customer, Greetings! Thank you for raising the question, Lamination is the chemical layer which is applied on the canvas after printing, It adds 10-12% of glossy/shiny effect on the print and it also adds up the life up to 10 years, Which protects it from the dust and moisture. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. Kind regards, Mike, Canvas Champ.
Made With Love & Care
Share the love with your family and friends when you give them canvas prints full of memories. Crafted with care, we give each design the attention to detail it deserves. Each piece of artwork is printed using HP certified printers and latex inks to give your photos incredible depth and vibrance.
"Strike Through Prices" (STP) represent offering prices. That means we offered the item or service at those prices at some point during the past 90 days; however, we may not have sold the item or service at that price. The savings we show from those prices may not be based on actual sales of the item or service. We encourage our customers to do their own comparison shopping to see what a great value we offer.