Get a Perfect Stretched Canvas From Us to Paint Your Imagination
Should you be using a blank pre stretched canvas or go for a stretched canvas? The decision may be easy for some to make, but many find themselves in trouble when they are faced with such a situation. If you are facing the same issue, we would love to help you out by providing you with your decision making process.
Pre Stretched Canvas or Stretched Canvas? Choice is yours
If you are one of the people that have to stretch their own canvas and find no strength to do it, the best option for you would be getting a blank canvas that has been pre stretched. This will help you make the process easy and fast and you can directly move to the final work not worrying about stretching the canvas.
And, if you are the kind of person who loves to stretch their canvas, then you should be opting for blank stretched canvas for your paintings and it will work wonders for you.
The choice of canvas depends on the requirement of the artist. There are several factors you need to take into account before making the decision about the medium you want to use to convey your imagination and thoughts onto a piece of canvas.
Custom Stretched Canvas
Do you have an idea in mind that you want to paint on canvas but the ordinary sized canvas will not be suitable for it?
You need to get your hands on large stretched canvas blank or large pre stretched canvas custom made to your individual needs. We, at CanvasChamp, offer artist canvas that can be customized as per your needs. With us, you will get exactly the size you desire for your painting.
At CanvasChamp, we believe in using the highest quality material for all our products. Keeping up with the promise, we make artist canvas with the following materials:
- Pre-stretched canvas at CanvasChamp is made from pine wood dried in a kiln. It has a frame of 38 mm thickness, gallery wrapped with 10 oz, triple primed and is available in multiple lengths
- Stretched canvas at CanvasChamp is made using linen or cotton and the thickness ranges 3/4"–7/8, 1-1/2, to 2" and can be made thicker if needed
We guarantee that our products are highly durable and made with the best quality materials.
We guarantee you'll love it
Premium quality photos on canvas prints from CanvasChamp
CanvasChamp the "CHAMPION" of Home Decor Printing
Join 1000's of other customers who've experienced our excellent products and friendly customer service in preserving their memories
Lightning Fast Shipping
Top-Notch Customer Service
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
High Quality Materials
Blank Pre-Stretched Canvas Info
Keep it easy to make your art a reality through pre-stretched canvas
Blank Pre-Stretched Canvas - Stretched Art Painting Canvas
What will you paint today? Even though you might have plenty of ideas circulating in your head, you know you will run into a problem when it comes time to decide on the type of canvas you want to select to display your artistic genius to your peers. Will you be using a stretched or blank pre-stretched canvas? The decision is a tough one, but one that we are sure you can easily make. If you cannot, we would love to assist your decision making process, helping you choose blank pre-stretched canvas.
Premium Quality Pre-stretched Blank Canvas
If you do not have the strength or need to stretch your own canvas, you should choose pre-stretched canvas where the work is done for you. For those who love to stretch their own canvas, then a stretch canvas will work wonders for them. Although both are popular amongst artists, but the type of canvas an artist settles on using is one that will suit their requirements. In fact, there are several factors that artists look at before they make up their mind about the medium they will be using to convey their thoughts and imagination.
- Q: Hello, Can you make a stretched 4 foot x 8-foot canvas? Please let me know! Thanks!A: Greetings! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that largest size of print that we can make is 4.5 ft x 4.5 ft and we will not be able go beyond this size. Please let us know if we can assist you any further. Thanks, John Canvas Champ
- Q: It is not clear where to select the thickness. I would like a 1.5" Gallery Wrapped canvas. The photos look like that width, but ??Please let me know if your 36"x36" are of that thickness. Also do they have a crossbar to prevent warping? Thank youA: Hi there, Thanks for reaching out to us. You can select the thickness of the canvas print in the second page after uploading your file. You will get a page stating "select layout" where you can scroll down and see the prices of rolled canvas print, 0.75 inch thickness and 1.5 inch thickness. Secondly, we do provide a crossbar for a 36" X 36" canvas print. Please email us or contact us if you face any issues with the ordering process and we will be happy to guide you through. Thanks
- Q: What is the canvas material which comes in a pre - stretched blank canvas?A: It’s a 10 Oz Canvas Gallery Wrapped ( Back Stapled) On kiln dried Pine wood of 38 mm thick frame.