- Metal Prints
60% OFF ON METAL PHOTO PRINTS | PROMO APPLIED!
TODAY'S SPECIAL: Buy 2 Get 1 Free | Use code: B2G1METAL
Our Metal Prints Offer Fantastic Qualities
Print your best photos and showcase vivid colors on metal prints
Make a lasting impression when you order prints on aluminum. Create a display that is better than the original photo. Our process begins with our white matte aluminum and is made to show true, rich, vibrant colors. Our metal printing process gives your photos more depth, sharper contrast, and deeper color saturation than traditional photo printing.
Durable Beyond Belief
Great Print Quality
Latest Technology Innovation
Alternative to Traditional Print
Reasons to Choose Metal Print Photos
We can think of a few!
- Fade and yellow resistant
- We provide the best quality printing
- Sharper details, cleaner edges
- Affordable no matter your budget
- Vibrant, rich colors
- Choose original, sepia or gray scale
- Choose a frame or go frameless
- Available in glossy finish
- No photo surface protection needed
- Many hanging options available
- These prints last forever and nearly indestructible
Tough Frames for a Solid Look
Metal prints capture everyone's attention with their striking color saturation, sharper contrast, and amazing depth. Choose a frameless option for a modern setting, or choose one of our quality frames to match your personal decor. We offer a wide variety of hanging and framing options for you to enjoy the fun of adding stylish artwork to your rooms.
Ready to display your photos printed on metal
Brown Golden Frame
Filter Effects to Try On Our Metal Prints
Okay, you’re ready for the next step and want to customize your images. We offer three photo color effects: original, sepia and gray scale. We use the latest technology and guarantee your photos will not only be rich in color but will last a lifetime. If you are not sure what effect you’d like on your metal photos, compare the samples below.
Your metal photo print will shine with natural brilliance, look amazingly dynamic, blow away the concept of durable by lasting a lifetime and never-never-never fade. So when you prefer the look of an original photo, choose our original effect option and enjoy a metal print with dramatic effect.
Create a vintage and long lasting impression when you use the sepia color effect on your custom metal photo print. Sepia is a beautiful reddish-brown effect that gives your photos an antiqued look; It has even been known as a romantic filter.
Our gray scale color effect is so much more than "black and white." This option takes advantage of every shade of the color imaginable, replacing the colors with an equally intense gray shade.
From pure white to total black and every color between, each color presents its own intensity which results in varying degrees and shades of gray.
Metal Prints Hand-built to Perfection
It doesn't get better than this: durable and low maintenance!
We offer a white surface for your metal prints because it enhances and brightens your photos. It creates more depth, color saturation, and sharper contrast. The white surface is to go-to choice for everything from portraits to candid’s and will provide an amazing final product with a real WOW! factor.
Glossy finishes enhance the depth, saturation, and contrast provided with the white surface. The glossy finish is the photographer's choice for outdoor and nature shots, everyday snaps, and any photo with vibrant colors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: On Metal Print, Prints are directly printed on Metal or sticker adhesive paper added on metal?Eco solvent print/Pigment ink used on this print? Is it uv printing?A: Dear Customer, Greetings! Thank you for raising the question, We use the dye sublimation printing method to do the metal printing.Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with. Kind regards, Mike, Canvas Champ. .
- Q: Can you Hang Metal Photo Printing Outside?A: Yes, you can! You always wanted to hang art outdoors of your home, right? Well, metal prints will fulfill your wish to hang your favorite art in the garden, patio, swimming pool or even the yard. But make sure you don’t end up hanging it in a way where it directly meets the sunlight. There are chances that the lifespan of the photos on metal prints might get reduced due to it.
- Q: What is the thickness of a metal print?A: We use 1 mm thickness for metal prints depending upon the size. It is manufactured to last brighten and vibrant colors and textures for a long time.
- Q: How Long do Metal Photo Prints Last?A: Since high-quality metal prints are water-proof, they can typically last for 40 years no matter how carelessly you handle them. If you handle well, then you can add ten more years to the already lifespan mentioned of it.
- Q: I have a very colorful image with pastel colors blended together and want to print it on metal.A couple of questions:1 - can I upload at 300 dpi?2 - can I upload a tif file?3 - do you suggest printing on white or aluminum surface?Thanks.A: Hello, Thanks for getting in touch with us. Firstly yes you can upload a 300 dpi picture, you can also send us a tiff file. And when you have a colorful picture with pastels then you must go for a while metal surface only. Please get in touch with us on email@example.com for further queries. Thanks
- Q: Can I use the metal prints for outdoors?A: Yes, but not for a longer period if it is under direct sunlight.
- Q: How to Hang Metal Photo Prints?A: There are many options given in hardware by different companies. At CanvasChamp, you can find options such as front mount, back mount, easel back and easel stand available to showcase your photos on metal prints.
- Q: I recently purchased a print and received the pieces to hang it but I didn't get any instructions on how to hang it. Can you direct me where I would find how to use the mechanisms?A: Dear Customer, Please know that you need to drill holes on the wall and then use the Front or Back mount hardware that you have selected while ordering to hang the print.
- Q: What is the minimum and maximum size of a metal print that I can Order?A: Any size between 3"x3" to 39"x39" in any combination, for bigger sizes please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Can I place it in a bathroom or humid areas?A: Yes you can, as it’s an aluminium sheet it won’t affect.