Metal prints are head-turning right from ancient times. And customized with photos will melt your heart. But before finalizing a custom metal print for your home decor, it’s essential to know everything about metal prints.
And this blog will answer all your questions related to metal prints, right from customizing your metal prints to the cost and maintenance of metal prints.
So, let’s begin:
Here Are Top 16 Metal Print Questions Covered In This Blog:
- What are metal prints printed on?
- How do you decorate with metal prints?
- How do you clean metal prints?
- How thick are metal prints?
- How do you hang metal prints?
- How do you hang a metal sign without nails?
- How do you hang art prints without frames?
- How do you stick pictures to walls without damaging paint?.
- How do you hang vintage metal signs?
- How do you hang unframed prints?
- Is glossy or matte better for metal prints?
- Do metal prints fade?
- Do photos look better matte or glossy?
- Do black and white photos look good on metal?
- How much do metal prints cost?
- Are metal prints worth it?
Uncover Everything About Custom Metal Prints:
1. What are metal prints printed on?
Metal Prints are printed on high-quality Aluminium that gives a long-lasting and fades resistance to your picture. These sturdily designed custom metal prints with photos can be hung anywhere in your living room, bedroom, and office spaces as well.
Moreover, the aluminum material ensures that the prints do not fade away or get spoiled due to moisture. These are kid-friendly, too, as they are scratch resistance.
2. How do you decorate with metal prints?
Metal prints must add an extra charm to your home or office decor. Its highly durable printing and high-definition print quality make it versatile. In addition, it illuminates every area where it is placed.
Some areas where metal prints goest perfect are as follows:
- On the kitchen corner
- Children’s room or playroom
- Office spaces
- Living room or guest room
3. How do you clean metal prints?
Cleaning a metal print is not complicated; just use the items and solutions mentioned below and get a smear and dirt-free metal print surface anytime without damaging the image.
- Use a subtle cleaning solution, not a heavy-duty solution
- Clean it with water
- Glass cleaner
- Little quantity of rub alcohol
4. How thick are metal prints?
Metal prints are thicker than other prints. Thus, it’s capable of holding sturdy prints.
Further, the images’ color and texture stay on metal prints for a more extended time. Ideally, metal prints thickness is between 3mm to 6mm.
5. How do you hang metal prints?
Hanging metal prints is easy; when you buy them from reliable stores, you will get complete hardware and a hanging kit that allows you to hang them anywhere with ease.
Some of the best hanging tools of metal prints are:
- Hooks for hanging
- Sawtooth hanger
- Easel back
- Easel stand
6. How do you hang a metal sign without nails?
Finally, you get your masterpiece but are afraid of hanging it on the walls with nails because of wall damage. Check out the other hanging options rather than tucking nails on the wall:
- Use easel back and easel stand
- With molding
- In the bookshelf
- Adhesive hooks and strips
- Use of mantel
7. How do you hang art prints without frames?
When you have a masterpiece that doesn’t have a frame, you can still hang it in the following manner.
- Use decorative clips
- Binder clip
- Clear thumb tuck
- Plate hanger
- Prop it up on any stand
8. How do you stick pictures to walls without damaging the paint?
There are many ways to hang your picture on walls without damaging paint; let’s uncover them now!
- Use decorative hooks with special adhesive
- Decorative tape
- Use clothespins
- With wire display
- Magnet paints
9. How do you hang vintage metal signs?
Hanging vintage metal signs is quite a daunting task. But when you use the right tool, it becomes super easy to decorate your area with vintage metal signs.
Tools that create ease of hanging vintage metal signs:
- Hanging wires
- Sawtooth hooks
- Double-sided mounting tape
- Disc hangers
- Poster Putty
- Any other decorative hooks
10. How do you hang unframed prints?
Do you have a beautiful unframed print? And want to hang it on the wall? There are lots of creative options available:
- Use Clips
- Adhesive tape
- Line of strings or wires
- Use clothing pegs
11. Is glossy or matte better for metal prints?
Glossy metal prints are the most popular and eye-catching prints. It enhances the depth, saturation, and contrast of your image. In addition, the glare finish brings the most color out with the metal print.
On the contrary, matte is a flare-free finish with a low contrast level that doesn’t look great with metal prints.
12. Do metal prints fade?
No, metal prints are made with high-quality Aluminum that doesn’t lead your picture to fade, peel or crack under any normal condition.
13. Do photos look better matte or glossy?
When photos printed with glossy finish have an extra natural shine. It has a positive effect on the colors of the picture.
On the other hand, the matte finish reflects less light to the image and looks unique in the living room and any other sophisticated area. Picking glossy or matte, the choice is all yours!
14. Do black and white photos look good on metal?
Yes, black and white photos look great on metal because it gives high and unprecedented contrast. Most black and white photographers are always looking for profound differences that pop up their images exceptionally.
15. How much do metal prints cost?
Metal print’s cost depends on the size you want to order. Check the different size metal prints on which you can customize your personalized images:
- Size: 11”*14”
- Size: 16”*20”
- Size: 18”*12”
- Size: 24”*36”
You can also get any size, and the price of good quality metal prints starts from $19.10 and depends upon the customization options you choose from our design tool.
16. Are metal prints worth it?
Metal prints give a vibrant and deep contrast to your picture. It makes your image bolder, and its inherent sharpness delivers each detail of the image incredibly well.
Photography Styles Look Extraordinary with Metal Prints:
- Old beauties and black & White shots
- Family Generation Picture
- Baby Growth Images
Metal prints are not only known by its quality and durability, but it also offers excellent value and versatility of usage. Also, it doesn't need any frame to save your cost. Try the exclusive range of metal prints of CanvasChamp and design your customized metal print with its easy-to-access designing tool.