The Best Autumn Quotes
Ah, fall is here, and the scorching hot temperatures of the summer sun have finally gone away. The perfect, crisp air makes you remember why the autumn season is perfect.
Now that we’re settling into the new season, we have the perfect quotes for all of your seasonal crafts. Enjoy the cooler temperatures, carnivals, and all the candy apples your heart can handle while getting creative with fun projects that everyone can enjoy.
Create fun décor or meaningful gifts for friends and family using these curated quotes.
- “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.“ – Albert Camus
- “How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” – John Burrows
- “Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.” – Stanley Horowitz
- “There is something incredibly nostalgic and significant about the annual cascade of Autumn leaves.” – Joe. L. Wheeler
- “Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day.” – Shira Tamir
- “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
- “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” – Oscar Wilde
- "Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go."
- “Autumn is the season to find contentment at home by paying attention to what we already have.”
- "No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees, no fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds — November!" — Thomas Hood
- "Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale." — Lauren DeStefano
- "It’s like going back to school. You know, autumn! Time for ‘Harry Potter’." — Robbie Coltrane
- “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.” — Chad Sugg
- “Hello September!”
- “Pumpkin spice and everything nice.”
- “If you don't like fall, you can leaf me alone.”
- “There are two times of the year. Autumn and waiting for autumn.”
- “I love you more than pumpkin pie—and that's saying a lot.”
- "But these are the days we dream about when the sunlight paints us gold."
- “And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and Autumn was awakened” – Raquel Franco
- “Autumn is the season of liberty. Instead of being green,leaves can choose between yellow,red,brown,orange.”
- “Hoodies, hot cocoa, boots, jeans, cuddling, crisp air, flushed cheeks. I live for autumn.”
- “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “May the air be crisp, may the leaves be few, may the season of autumn bring great bounty to you!”
Incorporate your favorite autumn quotes on products like bus rolls, posters, or canvases and enjoy long lasting crafts that you can display every year when the autumn season rolls in.